To configure incoming calls through your Twilio account, follow these steps:
- Go to "Company Settings" from the main account (the first account set up in your Callision).
- Click the "Sip Provider" drop-down list.
- Select "Twilio"
- In the "Account SID" input field, enter the corresponding Account SID.
- In the "Auth Token" input field, enter the corresponding Auth Token.
- Click "Log In".
7. Click "Select numbers to import"
8. Select the phone numbers you want to use with Callision
9. Click the "Import Selected Numbers" button
10. Click "Save"
To purchase a new Twilio number, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings> Numbers.
- Click "Get a Number".
- Click the "Carrier" drop-down list.
- Select "Twilio".
- Click "Search".
- Click "Buy" next to the number you would like to acquire
- The number will then become assignable to Users, Queues, IVRs, etc.
After the number has been assigned, you can receive calls to your new Twilio number.