To add credit to your account, follow these steps:
- Log in as a main account (the first Callision account registered for your company)
- Select "Billing" from the user drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of your Callision inteface
- The billing page will open in a new browser tab
Add a new payment method:
1. Click the "Add Credit Card" button.
2. Fill in the required data
3. Click "Add"
4. Click "Verify card" next to the newly added payment method
5. The system will post a temporary authorization to your card, ranging from $0.01 to $2
6. Log into your online banking and find the authorization amount
7. Enter the amount (in USD) into the verification field
8. Click the "Verify card" button.
9. Once the payment method is verified, the temporary authorization will get released from your card
If your card is not in USD. You need to send a screenshot from your bank statement to our support service. Send it to us in any convenient way and we will send you the value in USD as soon as possible.
Top up using the new payment method:
- Type the top up amount into the "Amount" field or select one from the drop-down list.
- Select the card from which you want to make the payment
- Click the "Recharge" button.
- The payment will be processed and credited to your account.