Note: We always recommend to integrate with DIDx through the wizard available in Company Settings>SIP tab>DIDx, so use the guide below only if you know what you are doing.
In order to configure a DIDx number without integration, perform the following steps.
1. Go to Settings> Numbers.
2. Click "+ Existing Number".
3. Enter in the "Number" field your didx number.
4. Enter in the "Endpoint" field your didx number.
5. From the "Carrier" drop-down list, select "Callision".
6. From the "Assigned to" drop-down list, select where you want to assign this number (For example, assign to the User)
7. From the "Users" drop-down list, select the User to which the number will be assigned.
8. Click "Save"
Note: For the above to work, the numbers must be configured on the Carrier's side to point to <number>@sip.callision.com:5068. For example, if you have added +12125554567, then the calls have to go to +email@example.com:5068