To set up a Grandstream phone for Callision, enter the device settings and do the following:
1. Go to the "Primary Account" section.
2. In the "Account Name" field, enter the name of the account (for example, Callision).
3. In the "SIP Server" field, enter sip.callision.com
4. In the "Outbound Proxy" field, enter sip.callision.com:5068
5. In the "SIP User ID" field, enter the User name.
6. In the "Authenticate ID" field, enter the User name.
7. In the "Authenticate Password" field, enter the Password.
8. In the "Name" field, enter your name.
The Username and Password for registering the device can be found in the Callision Webphone settings.