To configure the device to work with Callision, enter the settings of your phone and perform the following steps:
1. Go to the "VOIP" tab.
2. In the "Registrar Server Address" field enter the address sip.callision.com
3. In the "Proxy Server Address" field enter the address sip.callision.com
4. In the "Presence Server Address" field, enter the address sip.callision.com
5. In the "Outbound Proxy Server Address" field enter the address sip.callision.com
6. For each server, you need to specify the ports, for this, in each Port field, enter "5068"
7. In the "Authentication ID" field, enter the user name.
8. In the "Authentication Password" field, enter the password.
The Username and Password for registering the device can be found in the Callision Webphone settings.
*Fields in the screenshot are filled in for an example
Go to Status -> VoIP Status to check the device registration.